System Support EngineerAtlanta full-time 30 March 2022
Job SummaryIn this role, you will manage problems escalated from sites, develop metrics and software tools to proactively monitor system performance, push threshold-based alerts, and produce reports. You will also help develop and implement standard operating procedures and feedback mechanisms that ensure the commissioning or deployment team is constantly gathering customer feedback and using that feedback to improve service. You are expected to be able to work independently and with ambiguity in a complex, fast-paced, and high-throughput environment where multi-tasking is required.
- Develop metrics and tools to proactively monitor system performance, push alerts, and provide progressive reports
- Proactively detect and resolve issues through the use of monitoring systems and alerts
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and customer feedback mechanisms
- Actively seek solutions to customer needs and propose solutions based on customer feedback and timely report any findings to the engineering team
- Develop and implement problem management procedures including escalation paths for technical and operational issues
- Lead problem management, root cause analysis, and preventative measure ideation
- Drive Support requirements during the enhancement OR customization of robotic solutions
- Build an effective working relationship with operations and maintenance partners
- Provide requirements and voice of the customer feedback to development and support teams
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of mechanical and electrical issues, drive improvements, and implement preventive measures
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to lead complex technical discussions with a variety of groups including software engineers, hardware engineers, technicians, and operators
- Software skills including & not limited to SolidWorks, AutoCad
- 2+ years of experience of providing technical customer support
- Knowledge and/or working experience with robotic systems
- Software skills including & not limited to C++, Python, Matlab
Pre-Sales EngineerAtlanta full-time 30 March 2022
- Work with customers and technical teams in the achievement of the project objective, ranging from initiating the project concepting with the engineering team, researching and analyzing the customer’s requirements, to managing the system development, test and deployment. Knowledge around FDS and DDS proposal writing. Capable of doing cycle time and throughput studies centered on driving ROI.
- Understand Dorabot solutions and help propose how these solutions can be integrated into the customer’s current operations.
- Take ownership to complete proposals (RFIs, RFPs and RFQs, etc.), and help facilitate the contract execution with the lead of the sales teams. (This is a must for this role)
- Coordinate with the Dorabot’s engineering and technical teams to meet customer requirements and to assist in the commission of the projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Managing, Logistics or related area.
- Strong understanding of customer relations, sales, major account management.
- Strong written, verbal, and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Suite and Google Suite.
- Capable of using CAD & Simulation Software Tools (Examples: AutoCAD, Solid Works, Siemens NX)
- Ability to travel to client sites when needed. (Smaller percentage of time)
- This position will be stationed at Dorabot’s Peachtree Corners facility in Georgia, whereby they will interface with the Dorabot’s engineering team on a daily basis.
- Experience in automation solutions for logistics, supply chain, e-commerce, manufacturing, etc.
- Experience with material handling, sorting, and loading equipment, including conveyors, AMRs, AGVs, ASRS, and automated robotic sorting systems.
- Experience of projects involving robotics, motion control, or computer vision.
- Knowledge and experience with WMS software solutions. (i.e., Manhattan)
Controls EngineerAtlanta full-time 30 March 2022
Job SummaryDorabot develops automated warehouse solutions using cutting-edge AI and robotics, including computer vision, motion planning, mobility, and deep learning, etc. Covering automation solutions such as induction, sorting, transportation, and loading for logistics, express, e-commerce, seaports, airports, manufacturing, and other scenarios. Our systems pick, place, load, sort, and transport items of various shapes and sizes using cutting-edge deep learning, motion planning, grasp planning, navigation, and SLAM technologies. Unique among early-stage startups, Dorabot employs engineers and business professionals from over 10 different countries, and we're united by our boundless drive to create, learn, share, and grow.
- This role will develop customized solutions for our clients based on our current robotic platform. He/she will be working with the software engineers and mechanical engineers in developing the reliable solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Develop all aspects of the control system for our robotic system, including PLC and HMI programming, PC communication, Network configuration, and sensor selection.
- Provide support to installation, modifications of the control system.
- Develop and review the electrical drawings. Supervise the outside panel shop to fabricate electrical panels per the drawing.
- Conduct meetings with customers as a subject matter expert and resolve any control/electrical-related issues.
- Provide Project Management leadership and communication to all project team members and functional managers such that the project objectives are clear, responsibilities are understood, and progress is tracked and reported.
- Develops, evaluates, and enhances manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated ability developing and implementing automation processes and equipment.
- Must have a very broad electrical background, including hands on experience with PLC’s/HMI programming, motion controls, and associated software.
- Hands-on experience with electrical panel design and troubleshooting.
- Strong sense of ownership to the projects and be highly self-motivated.
- Experience working with industrial safety systems or robotic safety systems.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocol, e.g. CIP, CAN, EtherCAT, etc.
- Experience in PLC ControlLogix/CompactLogix or Siemens S7
- Familiar with PC–based controller/interface from windows to real time multi-tasking operating system/embedded and PLC, HMI, PID servo control, linear motor, robot controller, stepper motor controller, data acquisition, vision system, low/high voltage system wiring to board level design.
- Experience in designing industrial control systems/electrical panel using AutoCAD or EPLAN
- Experience with industrial automation systems.
- Knowledge and experience of controlling industrial robots and the operation of robotic cells, e.g. Yaskawa, ABB, etc.
- Familiar with CE and UL certifications and IEC60204
Robotics Software EngineerAtlanta full-time 30 March 2022
- Develop software for Dorabot systems including robot arms, mobile robots, mobile manipulators, etc.
- Integrate libraries and other software that allow robots to autonomously perceive their environment, navigate surroundings, and manipulate objects.
- Implement algorithms for autonomous operation.
- Make fleets of robots think and act faster using network communication, cloud computing, parallel computing with multiple threads/CPUs/GPUs, etc.
- Build tools to monitor, maintain, and deploy software for fleets of 100+ robots.
- Apply cutting-edge robotics technology to build amazing products.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Basic knowledge of robotics, computer vision, and related hands-on experience.
- Proficient with languages: C++, Python, etc.
- Strong software engineering skills with real-life coding experiences;
- Able to turn academic ideas into robust programs.
- Experience working with Linux and Git.
- Experience with multi-core architectures/speeding up algorithms with parallelization.
- Experience in creating efficient computational code that scales to multiple applications.
- Experience with ROS, ROS II or other robot software platforms.
- Strong background in any of the following areas:
- Machine learning
- Computer vision
- Motion planning
- Robotic manipulation
- Computational geometry
DevOps IT EngineerAtlanta full-time 30 March 2022
- Design, perform and document software penetration tests for Dorabot Robotics Systems.
- Maintain docker registry for Dorabot products and deployed projects.
- Design and propose IT infrastructure updates as the company grows.
- Configure employee workstations and laptops. Oversee the maintenance, repair, or replacement of computer units or other technological components.
- Manage inventory of workstation components, peripheral devices, internet hotspots, etc. Procure servers, and other IT equipment based on Project requirements.
- Manage licenses of all proprietary software currently in use. Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides.
- Configure internet connectivity for Dorabot Robotic Systems onsite with customer network using VPN. Setup infrastructure to automate data retrieval from remote Dorabot Robotic Systems.
- Maintain office shared drives and project backup drives, diagnose networking, or hardware issues.
- Ensure security of overall IT infrastructure.
- Maintain Dorabot BOM system.
- BS in CS or relevant background with at least 1 year experience.
- Expert in docker and other virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Experience configuring, debugging and fixing peripheral network devices.
- Experience with scripting languages like bash.
- Experience working with Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience setting up and configuring WireGuard, IPsec.
- Experience debugging Debian and Ubuntu systems at kernel level to properly integrate GPUs.
Software EngineerAtlanta full-time 30 March 2022
- Evaluate and understand existing deployed products and improve maintainability
- Define functional specifications and non functional requirements, software frameworks and SDK, components and interaction models, well-defined APIs, resource management schemes, and profiling/debugging tools
- Dissect and debate design alternatives and make rational decisions based on facts
- Collaborate closely with team members to ensure proposed tools, technologies, etc are feasible and used correctly. Be a mentor and guide developers to resolve issues
- Actively participate in Code reviews, Software meetings
- Partner with engineering teams to understand real-world constraints and to support the high-quality implementation of the designs on robotic systems in production
- Define the evolution road map for system software
- Deliver accurate technical documentations
- BS in CS or relevant background with at least 3 years working experience in software product design and development
- Advanced C++ and python knowledge
- Experience working with Linux environment.
- Experience handling data with SQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Docker.
- Engineering fundamentals in Software, Networking, Operating System, Controls.
- Experience working with ROS/ROS2 frameworks
- Experience in microservices design and software architecture
- Experience or desire to learn about robotics, distributed systems, low-level OS, Node.js, React
- Familiarity with PLC, Profinet, Ethernet-IP, OPC UA
Full Stack DeveloperAtlanta full-time 30 March 2022
Job SummaryThe full stack developer will work with the software team to design and build applications for both desktop and web to configure and control our robotics hardware. In this role, you will help design the user experience for both looks and feel as well as function. You will also work with the team to support the interaction between the front and the backend and support the entire software stack. The ideal candidate is able to build easy-to-use software and communicate complex requirements to achieve that goal.
- Design the user experience to make our products easy to use
- Build robust software to address the many challenges of robotics applications
- Design flexible software architectures following object-oriented design principles from a set of requirements
- Collaborate with the product development and technical teams on requirements, development, and support through a product life cycle
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Linux, Docker, and git
- Experience with complex production level software development environment (version control, automated testing, build systems)
- Experience with several common high-level web and desktop frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Electron, etc.)
- Programming experience with some high-level languages such as C++ or Java
- UI/UX experience
- Solid understanding of networking and interaction between different levels of software
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Work with a flexible schedule and demonstrate effective time management
no matches found