Unreal Engine Developer
To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Create high-quality simulated environments for auto-navigation and computer vision purposes.
2. Enhance and maintain unreal engine graphics to generate realistic data.
3. Be forward thinking and keep up-to-date on current techniques, research, graphics data, hardware, etc.
1. Unreal Engine 4 experience (2+ years)
2. Experience with code and data optimization
3. Experience with multi-threaded programming
4. Fluent in C/C++