Autonomous Mobile Robot Software Engineer
To apply, send resume and if applicable, a portfolio of your work to
1. Write code for system components (eg. positioning and navigation) and debugging.
2. Work closely with system architects to construct multi-robot systems.
3. Work with mechanical engineers and embedded software engineers to design key components for robots.
4. Debug systems and improve programs.
5. Stay current on cutting-edge research results and propose solutions to complex problems.
6. Work with project managers to define the scope of projects and develop production timelines.
1. Experience with mobile robot system architecture and strong knowledge of positioning, navigation, and low-level control.
2. Highly proficient in C++/Python.
3. Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS) or similar middleware for robots.
4. Experience with version control (Git is preferred).
5. Proficient in GNU/Linux systems.
6. Initiative to stay current on new technology and trends in the industry.